Screen Printing Presses
The Adelco Cyclone semi-automatic screen printing press can be used as a standalone or combined digital and screen printing solution. Printing at speeds of up to 200 pieces per hour on light or dark garments
- Index in either direction with a powerful Servo driven index
- Siemens PLC control system
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminium pallets
- Cast and machined aluminium print heads
- Automatic flash signal connection communicates with automatic quartz flash cure units
- Automatic interface with the Kornit Paradigm digital printer
- Lowest digital print costs on dark fabrics – create digital prints on dark garments without the print costs associated with using digitally printed white bases.
- Combine digital prints with a choice of screen print bases including screen printable pre-treatment on white fabrics, white underbase printing with acrylic or discharge white on coloured fabrics, spot colours or speciality inks such as glitter, gel, high build etc.
- Buy as a 3 colour, 8 station for screen and digital combination prints with the Kornit Paradigm or 6 colour, 8 station manual printer with automatic index